After reading some male blogger’s thoughts about how deceitful women are, I decided to respond to their claims. They are right. Women, in general, do hide the truth from men. It’s because if men knew the truth, they would be afraid. Very afraid.
Here are some painful secrets you don’t know:
1. She tells her girlfriends everything, including what you’re like in bed, and how big you are. You would cringe if you knew the juicy personal details about you she’s blabbing everywhere she goes
2. She really doesn’t like to go camping, hiking, parachuting, bungee cord jumping, white water rafting, hunting, mountain climbing, etc. She only says she does to make you think you have things in common
3. She doesn’t like most sports—not to watch it—and certainly not to play it
4. She doesn’t like giving BJs
5. She’s all lovey-dovey with you, but when you’re not around she’s complaining about you–to everyone. (And it isn’t just family and friends. It’s hair stylists, manicurists, bank clerks, cashiers, that guy who works at Home Depot, neighbors, waitresses, co-workers, everyone.)
6. She fakes it—a lot
7. She can’t stand your buddies, thinks they are a bad influence, and would like to remove them from your life
8. She got into the relationship with you for your potential. She thinks you need improving and she’s going to fix you
9. She’s keeping a close eye on you. She uncovers intel on you with an efficiency that would make James Bond envious. She snoops through your cell phone, email, glove compartment, Facebook, and anything else she can get her hands on. She will drive past your house late at night to make sure your car is there and someone else’s isn’t.
Oh, and her girlfriends are watching your ass, too, and they’re gonna rat you out.
- She may be your sweet innocent angelic ‘lil Pookie Wookie Wookums. But, if you do her wrong—like lie your ass off or cheat—she’s going to turn into a snarling, fire-breathing, vengeance seeking handmaiden of Satan.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.