BIC has created a line of pens exclusively for women. I’ve been so tired of struggling my whole life to use those regular man pens with their massive barrels and unmatched plug and ink colors.
Finally, I will be able to write things down!
They are called Cristal for Her, come in special girlie colors like Amber for Her and are “elegantly designed just for her!” Here are their key features (these are real pens):
- Tinted barrel (pink, purple, blue, green or orange) thinner for a better handling for women – You don’t have to write your feminist manifesto in hairy masculine colors like black and blue. *shudder* You can write in rainbow vagina colors as it should be
- Quality ink, quick drying and smooth writing – For effortless drawing of unicorns and smiley faces. The pen practically dots each “i” with a heart by itself!
- Tungsten carbide ball, perfect sphere and very resistant – All the better to stab him with
- Packaged in a lovely shade of pink to please a woman’s taste – No more feeling “wrong” buying pens that were in gender neutral packaging
- Attractive hexagonal shaped barrel for easier handling by women – BIC has realized our biological limitations and created a sparkly pen our delicate flower-arranging hands can hold without getting worn out
- Light: designed and manufactured with just the right amount of raw materials – This lightness will help on those heavy flow days when you’re a bit peaked from anemia
- PVC free product – This is very important to women, the first thing we do before we buy anything is make sure it is PVC free
- Plug color matches ink color – Like drapes matching the carpet
- Strong Enough for a Man, Yet PH Balanced for a Woman* – These pens are appropriately balanced for a woman’s gentle PH, unlike the man pens